Oil Changes, Tire Rotations and More Are All in a Day's Work for the Gengras Volvo Service Department - Proudly Serving Drivers from East Hartford, Hartford, New Haven, Simsbury and West Hartford
When you come home from work, the last thing you want to have to worry about is maintaining your car. That's why so many people trust mechanics to do the work under the hood for them. As for whom you should trust with such a lofty task? Finding a reputable mechanic can be hard. That is, of course, unless you simply turn to Gengras Volvo, serving East Hartford, Hartford, New Haven, Simsbury and West Hartford.
We maintain a well-trained auto service and repair department that has only one goal in mind: making sure your Volvo runs as efficiently as possible. Because we consider every Volvo S60, V60, S80, XC70 and XC90 on the road to be a reflection of our dealership, we want to help you get the most out of every mile.
Achieving that goal means taking the time to know every model in the Volvo lineup, as well as only utilizing parts that are approved by the OEM -- the very same ones that were originally used to assemble your Volvo S60, V60, S80, XC70 or XC90 in the first place.
Ready to put us to work for you? Be sure to fill out our online appointment form today. Once we know what kind of car you have and what work needs to be done, we'll confirm the details of your appointment.Service Advantage Includes:
- Free Software Updates: At Gengras Volvo, we're constantly improving the software for our cars. This means that your Volvo can potentially improve at every service visit. If your Volvo needs the latest software update, we'll make sure it happens free of charge.*
- Complimentary Diagnostics: Is your Check Engine or other warning light lit? If so, we'll perform a preliminary computer diagnosis for up to one hour, and give you a written estimate of what's needed at no charge and without obligation.
- Alternative Transportation: Whether it's a shuttle to your home or office, a loaner, or a rental car for the day - rest assured, we'll provide a convenient option. Available options vary by location, so check with your retailer to see exactly what they offer.
- Personal Service Contact: You'll have a personal service contact who will guide you and your car through the entire service process. They'll be there to answer your questions and help make sure your service experience is everything you want it to be.
- Car Wash: It's always nice to step into a freshly-cleaned car. Each time you service your Volvo with us, we'll wash it and have it looking good when you drive away.
- Roadside Assistance: As a Volvo service customer, you'll receive significant savings on Volvo On Call Advantage roadside assistance. You can get help around the clock anywhere in the U.S. That's extra peace of mind, even if your car is out of warranty. See your retailer for the form you'll need to extend or add this service.
- Two Year Warranty: You'll receive a two-year warranty on all Volvo Genuine Parts and the labor to install them, during a service or maintenance visit. This warranty is "good to go" - covering you at any authorized Volvo retailer throughout the U.S.
As you would expect, your Volvo will be taken care of in the best possible way, by expertly trained Volvo technicians who have the most current factory training, and use superior Volvo methods and Volvo Genuine Parts. But that's not all.
*New software required as part of a repair or accessory installation is not included.
**These offerings are available at participating Volvo dealers.
***Some exclusions may apply, please contact your Volvo dealer for details.